Bookkeeping and Accounting Support
"Improve Profits, Productivity, Quality, and Safety with Probity!"
Meeting your Small Business Needs Tailored to Your Unique Situation
Comprehensive Bookkeeping and Accounting support specializing in small business and construction accounting / bookkeeping, servicing Owners, General Contractors, Developers and Subcontractors. Building off a relationship of trust and professionalism, our extensive industry experience and focus on excellence delivers accurate, timely and affordable solutions critically necessary for our client's success.
Contact Probity Team Lead: (Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor***)
General Bookkeeping Services and Office Management
- Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly Bookkeeping
- All typical Office Management functions
- All typical Bookkeeping services including Data Entry, Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable, Account Reconciliation, Multi-Company Financial Administration, Bill Pay, Financial Reports
- General Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance Audit Preparation/Coordination
- QuickBooks Setup, Tune-up or Clean Up Of Existing QB Company File
- Monthly Financial Reports - Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, General Ledger
Construction Accounting and Administration
- Job Costing and Reporting
- Job Budget Tracking and Reporting
- Subcontractor Administration/Payments
- Retainage Receivable / Payable management
- Estimates, invoicing and progress billings
- Customized Individual Job and Company Reporting
- Quickbooks Software Application and Training by a Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor ***
- Quickbooks Software Installation, Set-up and Implementation - Proper set-up and implementation
- Services onsite, offsite or by remote access with Webex
- Training - Access to "Train The Client Center" which provides training tools and presentations on Quickbooks products, services and use
- Troubleshooting - Even with proper selection, installation, set-up and implementation of your Quickbooks product, things happen. We specializes in solving the problems that can arise.
- Fraud Prevention and Forensic Accounting Services
- Software Updates, Backup Implementation and Maintenance
*** Who are Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors?
Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors are CPAs, accountants, and other professionals who work with small businesses. These ProAdvisors are QuickBooks experts—they've completed a comprehensive QuickBooks training course and exam in order to become certified. They can get you started on the right foot, aiding in set-up, training and troubleshooting... even helping you move from whatever your current accounting method is to QuickBooks. Even if you already have an accounting professional serving you, if they don't happen to provide QuickBooks-related setup, training, and consultation services, you should consider contacting a local Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.